Apply Now at Skyline Apartment on Grimes
Are you ready to apply for an apartment rental? Please review the documents link to below. Please download and email OR download, print, fill out and submit to our office; all documents linked to below. If you would like to fill out the document on your device, you will need to use/have the Adobe Reader DC application, a link to the free Abode Reader download in below. If you print and fill out the documents, you may re-scan and submit via email, fax it or stop by the office and drop it off.
- Review our application guideline summary. If you would like to continue with the application process please download, review sign and submit a copy of the Resident Qualifying Criteria document to our Resident Services office. You may submit via email, fax or in person.
The link to the .pdf document is: Resident Qualifying Criteria Application
Rental Application Guideline Summary
- Application Fee $35.00
- Each applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Two (2) recent known addresses
- No Evictions & No Felonies
- Current photo ID or driver’s license is required
- Each applicant must be employed at least 3 months with a monthly income of three (3) time the amount of the rent
- No one is allowed to ride bicycles, rollerblade, skateboard or use other mobile items on the sidewalks or walkways at any time
- Pets less than 20lbs. are allowed. A pet fee of $250 (non refundable) for each pet is required. Limit of two (2) pets per apartment
- Two (2) persons per bedroom. However, in 2001, a child who is younger than two (2) years old can sleep in the same bedroom with his or her parent or guardian, legal custodian or person applying for that status will be the only exception to this rule. Age of the child must be verifiable, such as a birth certificate.
- Each Apartment requires a security deposit of which $50.00 is non-refundable
- Resident pays the electricity. Skyline Apartments on Grimes pays water, trash and sewerage
2. Download, fill out completely, sign and submit a copy of the Texas Apartment Association Rental Application document to our Resident Services office. You may submit via email, fax or in person.
The link to the .pdf document is: Texas Apartment Association Rental Application
3. Review all the documents for accuracy and completeness. Submit to our office via; email email@example.com, fax (956) 423-0975 or in person at our office 2828 E. Grimes
Call the Resident Services offices with any questions or for the most recent rates, availability & special offers
(956) 423-0527 phone
(956) 423-0975 fax